1) Strategic partners of international repute
Linkz forges strategic partnerships with various global enterprises to derive enormous synergy in material R&D, technological collaboration and business development. These partnerships have greatly enhanced our competitiveness and development potentials.
Linkz has worked closely with many MNCs in the business development of eco friendly wires and cables.
Research and development, and technological collaboration
- Linkz has also worked with some strategic partners in raising technical process.
- Such cooperation with international powerhouses not only strengthens Linkz’s presence in the market, but establishes our reputation and elevates our status in this industry.
2) Global Sales Network
Linkz’s sales network covers many cities in China including United States, Japan & Europe etc. Whether the need is from domestic or foreign market, we are very well-positioned to satisfy it with customer-based solutions. Our close attention paid to our customers’ needs, has allowed us to win over major multi-national firms as our clients.
3) Research and development process
Linkz has the unrivaled edge in R&D process, having brought in technical
experts local and oversea experts in cable technology and manufacturing from
Britain, Japan and Taiwan as well as senior engineer from the 23rd Institute of
Electronics of the Ministry of Information Industry, PRC to:
- Form the core of our R&D consultants, project leaders and technological
- Take the lead in technical improvement and product development
- Bring up the next generation of experts to eventually succeed them and
continue their efforts.
To further augment R&D capabilities, we have set up a technical center in
Shanghai on 2004.
4)World-class equipment and facilities
To ensure the efficacy of our R&D efforts and the quality of our products, Linkz
proactively brings automated production equipment and testing instruments of
internationally advanced caliber into its facilities. Many such equipment and
instruments in the production processes require up to tens of millions of Hong
Kong dollars in investment, such as:
- Physical foamed extrusion line from Austria
- Fiber Optic tight buffer line from Switzerland
- Cable Stranders from France
- Tandem line from Switzerland
- Cabling machine from France
- Multi-wire drawing machines from Italy
Linkz also operates the most advanced professional testing equipment and
on-line monitoring systems for communications wires and cables, such as:
- Cabling testing system
- Two sets of DCM CMS-2XLD (the first
set in China) from the United States
- BETA on-line controlling system
- Network analyzer N5230A
- Portable network tester FLUKE DSP-4300
from the United Kingdom
- Testing equipment DCM ES-2G from the
- OFM-5 fiber testing equipment
All these advanced machines and testing equipment have helped enhance the
product development, quality assurance as well as production efficiency of the
5) Prudent internal management
In ensuring that our products meet the relevant environmental requirements, we:
- Strictly implement the ISO 14001 environmental management framework
- Set up a well-rounded internal testing system
- Received certification for compliance with UL Restricted Substances
Compliance Solutions (RSCS)
- Demand our suppliers to sign affidavits banning them from using harmful
- Take annual quality audit on materials supplied based on ISO 9001,
ISO 14001 and RoHS
- Require suppliers to yield test results from third parties
Internal audit and credit management
Linkz also establishes its internal audit and credit management systems to minimize
risks and ensure stable expansion.
Both the internal audit and credit management form a governance structure that
is top-down and centralized with clear principles and policies, and regularly
submit reports and recommendations to the holding company as well as department
The credit management department, moreover, controls credit based on the
“three-stage” approach –
- “Anterior management” via corporate background investigation and assessment
- “Concurrent management” via proactive establishment of legal validity of claims
- “Posterior management” by accounts-receivable management and collection
The computerized credit-management systems further allow credit-control and
sales staff to assess and monitor clients’ credit situation and take prompt and
appropriate actions when needed.